Floating Notes is a note application that allows you to view and edit notes in up to 4 windows. The windows hover over any other application. This is true multitasking! Browse the web, watch a video ... while taking a note with Floating Notes! You will be able to use all other apps while Floating Notes floats above.
- take/edit/save/rename/share/delete/append notes
- open up to four windows at the same time
- change transparency of each window and set it as default
- shrink windows to their titlebars
- resize windows (drag the bottom right corner)
- activate bulletpoints to make lists (press ENTER to add a new bulletpoint)!
- TAB-key supported!
- press the menu-key to popup the menu
- persistent notification in your phone's statusbar to open a new note quickly
- change font, textcolor and textsize!
- scramble/unscramble notes to make them unreadable for anybody else (beta!)
- start Floating Notes and a window will popup
- tap and hold the titlebar to move the window. Tap and drag the bottom right corner to resize the window
- take a note
- tap the top left icon to show a menu (otherwise press your phone's menu key to show it)
- drag in the right aligned arrow to see a list of your taken notes. A click will load a note into the window. A longclick will show a menu.